9.07.2009

number 30

i hope everyone enjoyed the pictures from our last post! those who have visited the new apartment even have said that the pictures don't do it justice! andrew will most likely be staying there during the wedding weekend. if you have time, please stop by and take a peek!! we've been hanging pictures and buying small furniture pieces to make it a little more like home, but we can both say that we LOVE it so far!

yesterday was SUCH an exciting day! i had SO much fun shooting my brial portraits. as i said in a previous post, i chose jennifer farris (www.jenniferfarris.com) as my super fantastic photographer and yesterday just made me know even more that i made the absolute perfect decision! i wish so badly that i could give everyone a sneek peak, but of course that would ruin my big debut for the big day!

on the to do list for this week: andrew and i MUST go pick up our marriage license! and on MY agenda, start playing the "name game". i've already told some, but for those of you who are unaware - i am taking andrew's last name; however, i will still be keeping my own!


will be my name as of september 26. to break it down for you: my first name will officially be "laura leigh". anyone who knows me knows that i've always secretly wished i could have gone by laura leigh all along! and to my mom, it's what she's been calling me for the past 23.95 years. needless to say, i'm really excited about it!

fyi. it is officially 19 days until the wedding. AH! i can't believe it! the past 6 months have gone by so unbelieveably fast! i can't wait to have all of my best friends and family together - it's going to be a GREAT time, i'm sure of it!

2 comments:

A.M. said...

two things

1. Your new name is way too long. I am going to stick to Laura--I can't handle all this change.

2. I have been trying to figure out how to do a signature thing for forEVER. Please share :)

ahhh it's sooooo close!

XoXo
Gossip Girl

The Mother Slug said...

Looks lovely! I love that font.

Older Older