4.12.2012

number 99


i'm so excited! last night, i ordered a gold monogram necklace from etsy. am i the only southern gal who doesn’t have one of these? i didn’t want to splurge too much – i get nervous that things like this are just a fad, so i won’t invest too much money in something until i know it’ll be around for a while. for example, i just bought my first nice pair of skinny jeans (the first 2 being from f21) – and even those were from the joe’s jeans outlet! hence my hesitation for purchasing expensive colored denim. i digress

here’s the link where i purchased my gold-plated monogram necklace (i got the 1.25”) on an 18” chain. happy shopping!

do you dive head first into a new trend?

2 comments:

Holly said...

The necklaces are gorgeous! I may have to add one of these to my birthday list haha. Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

those necklaces are so beautiful!! hope you love it :)

hope you had a great weekend :)

{I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

Older Older