5.30.2012

number 119

with summer just around the corner… wait, it’s the end of MAY! as far as i can tell, with a high of 88* today, it’s here! i've got the beach on the brain. andrew and i joined a gym last week, and have been filling our evenings with lots of cardio and sweat. i honestly already feel like it’s making a difference! i'm looking forward to that point where i just jump out of bed in the morning, bursting with energy…that happens, right? i'm really trying to hold myself accountable – even registering with a free online calorie counting / exercise diary program. anyway, if you’ve got some extra motivation hanging around, send it my way! in the meantime, these cute summer pieces are serving as my motivation:

from vs

Jersey Lomellina® side-swept ruffle bandeau top

from j.crew

image

from pacsun

image

from pacsun

and for a little extra coverage…

from vs

from vs

image

from urban outfitters

what’s keeping you motivated for a summer bod?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just got back from the beach and I wore only VS bikinis. LOVE them! The fit is always perfect & the prices aren't bad. Plus they always have the cutest collection. But I'm really digging that pacsun chevron bikini - so pretty!

What gym did y'all join? We're members of the Charlotte Athletic Club, but I'm rarely there. Lately it hasn't been too hot to run outside & I'm obsessed with Pure Barre so I've been at their studio.

Anonymous said...

Btw, a friend & I are starting a new blog for football season & I wanted to get with you about possibly designing our site, if you have time? I love your blog & would love to talk design when you have a sec. Thanks!

Older Older