3.04.2013

NUMBER 216

over the past week i've had the pleasure of working with sweet sweet christina from carolina charm on a new blog facelift. i know christina in real life and can’t say enough good things about her! she’s just great, y’all!! she wanted something fresh and clean – “lots of white space” – and nothing too frou-frou or girly. i think the new design we put together is so timeless and gorgeous! i hope she loves it as much as i do!
branding-board-cc-final.fwcarolina-charm-screen-shot

3 comments:

Annie said...

It turned out SO pretty. I'm in awe of your talent! You might just have to redesign my blog one day! ...since it has never had a lick of design to it haha!

Courtney said...

I read both your and Christina's blogs daily and I am so impressed with your work. It looks amazing!

Leigh Powell Hines said...

Laura

It's Leigh Hines with the Hines-Sight Blog in Raleigh, NC. Could you send me an e-mail. I tried to contact you via e-mail, but the page wasn't working today. I would like to work with you, and talk with you before I feel out that sheet.

Thanks, Leigh

Older Older