6.19.2013

NUMBER 240

yesterday i talked a little bit about the transition from college eating habits [binging on taco bell] to being an adult and taking care of your body with a healthy diet. i am NOT one to stand on a soapbox and be high and mighty on the subject. i wouldn't even go so far to say that i try my best to eat healthy. it would be a lie.

after a hard day at work, or when i'm feeling stressed, i find comfort in delicious food [homemade biscuits, ice cream, anything super cheesy]. in the future, i want to emphasize more that delicious food can [and should] be healthy too. by planning meals at the beginning of the week, it gives me a clear plan of what’s ahead, a stocked kitchen, and reduces the risk of letting my inner fat kid join us for dinner.


feel free to download and print the meal planning pdf above. i'm starting mine this week! at 27, i guess i have to be an adult now, so it’s time to eat like one!

6 comments:

Mariel C. said...

This is too darling! Thanks for sharing. It's hard to control what I eat when I've had a particularly bad day...i'm like bring on the margaritas and guac!

Anonymous said...

Such a good download, thank you for sharing! I'm trying to better plan meals, but I'm definitely the person who says "screw it, lets go out for pizza" after a long day!

Leigh Powell Hines said...

Awesome download.

Katie said...

We have also started meal planning and its soooo much better! My favorite trick is to make one or two meals that we can eat twice, less hassle and less clean up on day 2!

Jaclyn Y said...

I've recently started trying to meal plan...it definitely keeps me on track when it comes to watching what I eat. I'm 27 too, so I know what you mean about how it's time to be an adult!

xxx
Jaclyn
http://www.loveandbellinis.com

Jaclyn Y said...

I've recently started trying to meal plan...it definitely keeps me on track when it comes to watching what I eat. I'm 27 too, so I know what you mean about how it's time to be an adult!

xxx
Jaclyn
http://www.loveandbellinis.com

Older Older