8.06.2013

NUMBER 249

so this little nugget of information popped in my inbox this morning…

two days only. surprise sale. online only. save up to 75 percent off. ends wednesday, august 7th at eleven fifty nine pm. all sales final. shop now.

click the image above to visit the sale, or if that’s too tempting, just stay here for a few and check out my picks. click the images below to be taken directly to the sale item! disclaimer: *i'm all talk, i'm not buying a single thing from the sale on account of me saving every penny for vacay.

image

image

image

image

image

image

HAPPY [WINDOW] SHOPPING

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you thank you thank you for posting the eye candy and not making me actually go to the site...that could have ended badly. I'm saving my pennies as well for our first home. Which means our vacay has been put off another year...but that's okay, because being in a new home can be like a vacay, right? (I know, just let me live in my fantasy for a while, please).

Happily Ever Parker said...

Ohh that navy and white scallop bracelet. I too am staying far away! My little nest egg won't build itself it I keep on spending it!

Madeline {elle + j} said...

I have to resist! I like your picks, but I think a vacay sounds like much more fun!

Older Older