8.21.2013

NUMBER 254

romp-around

romper  //  wedges  //  knot bangle  //  w. bangle  //  bellini recipe

it was so fun seeing everyone’s lilly sale picks yesterday! admittedly, my only shopping was of the “window shopping” variety. too bad too because this adorable romper could have been accompanying me on my upcoming vacation next week! if you’re shopping the sale today, you’ll see that the majority of the best lilly items are sold out, but if you look hard, you’re sure to find some lingering sales at other retailers. i found this romper for sale at zappos and a smaller LP boutique.

speaking of sales, piperlime is has a HUGE selection of wedges on sale now! i spotted quite a few steals for around $30-$40. there’s definitely something to be said about planning a vacation at the end of summer – end-of-summer sales = great trip wardrobe!

4 comments:

Happily Ever Parker said...

End of summer sales are the best! I usually stock up on Pottery Barn items!

Jaclyn Y said...

I love that romper! End of summer sales are dangerous...I tend to overbuy while convincing myself it's alright because I'm getting a good deal.

xxx
Jaclyn
http://www.loveandbellinis.com

April of Smidge Of This said...

Looks like I need to plan a vacation so I can justify some end-of-summer sales!

Kelly Slater said...

I loved that romper too! I look forward to the sale every year! Can't wait for my order to arrive! Have a great weekend!

-Kelly
http://walkinonsunshinetheblog.blogspot.com/

Older Older