9.04.2013

NUMBER 256

wish-list
phillip lim for target (coming soon!)  |  naked 2 palettefrye paige boots | essie cashmere bathrobe, skirting the issue, after school boy blazer
according to pinterest and every blogger/instagrammer out there, fall is in the air! nevermind that it’s currently 86 degrees outside. it’s definitely by far my favorite season: the season of football, hearty crockpot soups and chilis, chai lattes, boots and leggings, and MY BIRTHDAAAY! i've already started compiling a little wish-list. last year, i [we] got a house for my birthday, so i'm not sure this year will pack as big of a punch [or pricetag]!
i'll be back later this week with a vacay recap! we had a perfect time – i could not have asked for better weather, food, and company!

7 comments:

Whole Foods New Body said...

I have been wanting a Naked 2 palette for quite a while now! I think it is about time to make one MINE!! :) Love your wish list!

Jaclyn Y said...

I love those essie colors, one of my favorite parts of fall is transitioning to fall nail colors!

xxx
Jaclyn
http://www.loveandbellinis.com

Happily Ever Parker said...

Phillip lim is coming to Target...say whattttt!!

Hi! I'm Cortney said...

LOVE the Essie colors! I can't wait for Fall. Love your blog and wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster award:)

http://ourfishyfamily.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

Unknown said...

I just ordered new boots and the Naked palette! Fall is my favorite season because of everything you named AND... get this... I (my husband, kids, and I) got a house for my birthday, too! lol! :) Lucky gals, we are!

Laura Cox said...

Love those boots! I too share your love for boot and legging weather. Can't wait for it to cool down in the south so we can bring them out!

Mrs. Bunnie Qualley said...

I LOVE Naked 2!!!!

Found you on the link up :)!

http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

XOXO Bunnie

Older Older