8.06.2016

#SWEETBABYJAMES // 6 MONTHS


From day 1 he's been "Sweet Baby James" and he continues to be the sweetest, happiest baby I've ever seen. I've been documenting James's milestones and stats month by month, but this is the first time I'm blogging it. I know I'll love going back through these later on and reminiscing about this sweet, squishy little man.


FAVORITES: puppy, gator, oball, talking to "that other baby" in the mirror or camera, being tickled, bath time [splashing!], swinging in the back yard, watching and playing with his cousins, "petting" the kitties 

DISLIKES: getting dressed after bath time

SLEEP: great napper at home [~1 hour in the morning and 1.5-2 in the afternoon] and getting better at school, awesome sleeper at night [always has been!] 7pm - 6:45am in the crib 

SCHOOL: loves Mrs. Crystal and Ms. Ashley, but getting ready to move in a couple weeks to a more convenient, better rated school. Andrew and I have mixed emotions, but we know he'll do great and that it's the right move for our family. 

VISITS AND PARTIES: Thomas's 1st birthday, Hudson's pool party, visited Danville to see all the cousins

TYPICAL SCHEDULE: 6:45 wake up and nurse, 10am 7oz bottle, 11am nap, 1pm bottle, 1:30pm nap, 4pm bottle, 6:30 bath, 6:45pm bottle, 7pm bedtime

6 MONTH MILESTONES: sitting up, rolling over [back to belly], solid foods [avocado, apples, green beans, sweet potato, butternut squash, oatmeal] , saying "dadadada" and "heeeyyy", but probably not intentionally to/at Andrew or anyone in particular. 

6 MONTH STATS: size 2 diapers, 6-9 month clothes




Sweet baby James, you are such a blessing to our family and have made your daddy and I so happy and SO proud. The best parts of our days are seeing you for the first time in the morning, always smiling and talking in your crib and then picking you up at school at the end of the day, laughing and so happy! You love your kitty brother and sister and love "talking" to them when they're around and "petting" them when they dare to get close enough. You're learning and growing so much every day, and your shining, positive personality shows in everything you do. The past six months have flown by, and it breaks my heart to know that the next six will go by even faster. I wish I could bottle up your little laugh and smell and take it with me every time I'm without you. We love you so much, James. 

1 comment:

Carolina Charm said...

SWEET BABY JAMES, you are SO loved. I can't even remember this life without you(and I don't want to)! You have been such a blessing to us all. Your sweet smile melts me! Happy 6 months baby boy! Please stay little forever!!

Older Older