10.04.2009

number 35

i'm going to be posting a series of "catch up" posts. basically, a list of those things that were behind the scenes during the making of the wedding day! since, i've yet to upload the pictures from my digital camera, i'd like to share some of my favorite pictures from my AWESOME bridal portrait shoot with jennifer. all of these were taken in downtown danville.

^ this ended up being my mom's and my favorite - as a result, it was the BIG portrait that we had at the reception!














i highly reccommend jennifer to any new bride. she was such a pleasure to work with. really listened to the ideas that i had in mind and adding her own creative, artistic touch. plus she makes you feel REALLY good about yourself - always throwing in an "oh YEAH!" or a "mmmhmmmm" just when you need it. check her out and give her a call - http://www.jenniferfarris.com/. ENJoY!

1 comment:

MeredithT said...

SO neat to see! My fav is of you in the street. The spunk is out in full effect!

P.S. love the new blog!

Older Older