11.22.2009

number 44

if you've known me since college, or before or after for that matter, then you know that i love to craft! fun, cutesy, painting is one of my favorite things to do! i spent about a quarter of the time in my sorority in college painting banners for philanthropies or recruitment, or crafty little things for my little sister. with that said, melissa at the invitation destination has been nice enough to let me showcase my "talent" and hopefully make a little profit off it! here are a few photos of some cute chistmas ornaments i've painted recently! i've already had 2 inquiries for custom orders and sold one!




the price for 1 is $8.50 or $10.50 if you would like me to add a name or intial to it. and i'm offering a discount if you buy 5 or more! happy shopping! black friday is this week! *yay* let the christmas tunes begin!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Super Cute!! xx

Older Older