3.14.2012

number 86

to celebrate my return to the blogosphere [for the moment], i'm tagging along to participate in one of my favorite linky parties - what i’m loving wednesday.

i’ve been pretty sour this week because i’ve been home from work – sick with the sore throat/hacking cough/clogged up congestion crap, but i can still pick some good stuff out: my short but sweet list.

what-im-loving-wednesday

1  |  it’s no secret that i love my kitties. today, i love them extra. despite my recent illness, i made sure the kitties were at their annual checkup today, and both of them got A+ reports from the vet. annie loved on all the nurses and bangs…well, bangs hid in the corner. they meowed and howled all the way to the vet, but it’s worth it to make sure they’re healthy - considering they’re the only babies we’ll be having for a while.

2  |  spring has sprung in charlotte! i think the temp hit 88 degrees today. no joke [apparently summer is the new spring?] i can’t complain! i love that everything is in bloom – especially the tulip trees! picture via

3  |  i really love eyeliner. and lately, for a dramatic flair, i've been using the gel eyeliner. just the cheap kind, though – to make sure i like it. recently i bought the double set from bobbi brown, and i'm really excited to try out my new fancy makeup!

4  |  like everyone else, i'm loving that the premier of the hunger games was this week! although it won’t hit charlotte theatres until next friday, i very much enjoyed oohing and ahhing over jennifer lawrence and her gorgeous dress in pictures of premier that’s all over the interwebs! if you haven’t read the trilogy yet – go out and get it! it’s not groundbreaking literature, but it’s a quick and easy read you won’t regret later. picture via

and, as always, i'm loving my husband because he’s awesome!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh my gosh I love your kitties! That photo is so sweet! :)

I hope you feel better.

Older Older