4.20.2012

number 104

it’s fridayyyy! even though alex isn’t hosting a link party today (or so she says) i'm linking up anyway for her weekly FRIDAY FIVE!

since we’re headed down to asheville for the weekend, i though it appropriate to make mine a weekend getaway theme!

friday-five-weekend-edition

1  |  i love my nora satchel from tory burch. it has a huge detachable strap that makes a perfect cross-body look for walking around all day --- remove it for a trendy top handle look! the leather is actually richer than in the picture above and is super soft!

2  |  i'm definitely looking forward to bar hopping there as well! we learned in our first trip that asheville is the brewing capitol of the southeast – boasting more breweries per capita than any other city in america. pretty impressive! i'm a big fan of craft beers, and i'm really excited to try out some of these local brews.

3  |  for sightseeing and window shopping on saturday, i would love a great striped maxi. something tells me that my plan for this won’t come through seeing that we’re leaving today at 3 = no time for shopping before then.

4  |  maybe not with the dress above, but i'm definitely in the market for some new toms. maybe some wedges? i'm loving my original flat pair that i got last fall – and based on my experience with those, i have no doubt that the wedges would be super comfortable. maybe i'll find some this weekend? “maybe” 3 times, really?

5  |  this is one of my faaavorite pairs of earrings. they are pretty heavy, but i don’t mind that. of COURSE i lost one earring last summer when my girlfriends were in town, and i need to break down and buy these online! seriously – they go with everything!

hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! i know i will!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

5 comments:

Erin said...

I NEED a navy striped maxi too. Love that one!

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! I just wanted to thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog Wednesday. And I'm so glad you did - I've been having a blast looking through all of your posts. Your site is so pretty & fun! Plus, I love finding other Queen City Bloggers :) I've got you in my Reader so expect me to hang around! Speaking of, I'd love to join your Tuesday link-up, if that's okay? What a great idea!

Hope y'all have a fun weekend in Asheville. It's one of my fave cities. I was just there for work yesterday & hated to leave :( Love Love Love that Maxi & TOMS wedges. I have a pair that I'm wearing today in fact! If you have time, be sure to stop by The Chocolate Lounge. Oh my word their caramels & truffles are amazing!

Laura Wyatt said...

thanks SO much, ally! i'd love for you to join the link up on tuesdays!

ive been to the fb chocolate lounge before and it's AMAZING! i cant wait to get my hands on those salted caramels!

you have a great weekend as well!!

Laura Wyatt said...

i'm keeping my eyes out for a less expensive one - maybe around $50?? i'll keep you updated if i find it! :)

A Wedding Story said...

I'm dying for some Tom's wedges. I hope they're as comfy as everyone says. Teaching fifth grade in anything but flats is usually killer.

Older Older