4.24.2012

number 106

hey y’all! it’s tuesday which means i'm hosting a linkup called TAKE ME THERE TUESDAY! the rules are simple, grab my button, below, and tell me about where YOU wanna go – it can be anywhere, a tropical locale, a new restaurant, or even a state of mind! i hope you’ll join us…

Take Me There Tuesday Blog Button

just grab the text in the box above and paste into your html source section of your blog post! got it? let’s go!
today is my husband, andrew’s, birthday, so i’ve got 1 thing on the brain – CAKE! hahaha! for a couple of years, on my birthday, my best gal, alex – you may have heard me speak of her before? – would send (or sometimes self-deliver) me cupcakes all the way from DC. there’s a little known company there called georgetown cupcake. let me tell y’all – it’s worth all the hype. the red velvet alone is worth the long….long…long wait in line. (not that i’ve ever had to!)

if i were at georgetown cupcake today. i would bring andrew along. and in my perfect dream world, we could skip to the front of the line – because he’s the birthday boy, duh! and i guess while we’re there, we could see my girlfriends friends too (might as well since we’re there, right?!).
in all honesty, i wouldn’t want to be anywhere today, unless andrew was with me! but hey, this is my link party – i make the rules – and i can bring a friend along if i want to!
most importantly…happy-birthday-andrew
i hope you have a wonderful day today! i love you!
so tell me…
where is this tuesday taking you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're gonna think I'm such a dumb-dumb. I wrote a whole post for Take Me There Tuesday last night and as I filled in the links to your site I realized I broke the rule of the link-up. The destination I wrote about was Charlotte. Since we live here, it's not a place we want to go. My heart was in the right place I think - we lived here for almost 2 years & LOVE it! So my thought process was to profile the Queen City :-/ Anyhoo, I'll pick a different city for next week & join the link-up. This is such a great idea and I can't wait to join y'all!

A.M. said...

Happy Birthday Andrew :) And HOW COOL IS that someone from India linked up?!?! You rock...love you both! xoxo

Laura Wyatt said...

hahah! you shouldve linked up anyway, ally! charlotte is awesome and still has wonderful places i'd LOVE to go on "take me there tues!"

Older Older