5.08.2012

number 112

i need a break, how about you?

the weather has been pretty pleasant here lately, not too hot, not too cool. better enjoy it while i can - we all know how HOT these charlotte summers can get. i've been trying my best to be conscious about what i eat - trying to get my bathing suit bod ready for summer. LBH, i haven't had a "bathing suit bod" since college. lots of grilled chicken breast and trying to up my veggie intake are my goals for the next few weeks. if i can get into a routine and stop craving the bad stuff, i think i'll be in the clear to lose a few lbs.

so, i got a late start today, as you can see i'm posting this at noon. my stomach is growling, and i've got food on the brain. needless to say, my mind is taking me to a restaurant.

Take Me There Tuesday Blog Button

 

today, i'll be grabbing a quick lunch at the common market - over in southend. i'm cheating at my TMTT rules by posting about a place i've been, but hey, it is where i wanna go today! you can view their menu online and see that the bulk of their selections are delicious deli sams, but if you're watching your waistline [decrease], they've got some great vegetarian options  - as well as some big awesome salads that sound amazing!

The Common Market

ok, so i don't have any pictures of my food [yet], but use your imagination, and you'll enjoy this trip as much as me!

please tell me…

where is this tuesday taking you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Common Market! I'm super picky about pimento cheese, but absolutely love theirs. I love it toasted with bacon & tomato. And have you had their turkey capri? Ohmaword!! Totally not bikini food though. Maybe i should focus on their salads too... haha

So glad to be joining the link-up Laura! Thank you for having me :)

Older Older