10.09.2012

number 175

really

i really enjoy reading these little tidbits from other bloggers, so i thought i'd give it a try. some of these are pretty quirky – and not in the cute, zooey deschanel kinda way.

if you really knew me, you’d know that i don't like to be the center of attention, and even though i love to sing, it takes some big-time coercion [and usually some liquid courage] for a karaoke song or two.

if you really knew me, you’d know that i LOVE food, and have had many a conversation with my husband about how much. i'm not a top chef (andrew’s lucky if i cook more than twice a week), but i like to eat more than i like to cook.

if you really knew me, you’d know that i can’t commit to working out. considering my previous statement above, this has GOT to change. no more of this 2-5 month at a time business.

if you really knew me, you’d know that i'm seriously afraid of black holes and the enormity of space really freaks me out.

if you really knew me, you’d know that i have a soft spot for all animals, but mostly kitties. and adding to that one…if you really knew me, you’d know that i have an embarrassing amount of cat pictures on my cell phone.

if you really knew me, you’d know that i've only ever had 3 real boyfriends in my life, and i'm married to one of those.

if you really knew me, you’d know that i still drive the same car i drove in high school…a 2001 blue celica. it was my “dream car” when i was 17. now, not so much, but it runs, so i don’t complain too often.

if you really knew me, you’d know i've changed my career path 4 times since graduating college. luckily i've found one i love and will stick with!

if you really knew me, you’d know that i'm really shy, and meeting new people makes me really nervous. i've been trying to get over this little hurdle lately by speaking to people i wouldn’t normally speak to and getting out of my comfort zone more and more.

if you really knew me, you’d know that i love canned asparagus and candy corn (but not together!).

and if your really knew me, you’d know that i'm really clumsy. i'm often tripping, spilling, dropping stuff, dripping food on myself. just call me grace!

i hope you’ll play along too! if you decide to give it a go, post your link in the comment box below!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I absolutely love candy corn too! The whole thing about space and black holes really freaks me out as well.

I actually did this a few months ago! You can see it here: http://observantturtletaketwo.blogspot.com/2012/07/if-you-really-knew-me.html

Older Older