7.19.2013

NUMBER 246

five-on-friday41/3/5  |  if you follow me on instagram, you know that i spent last weekend [and then some] in dallas, texas visiting my best friend from high school and one of my favorite cousins and her family. it was hot, fun, and high-energy [with 3 little ones running around]. I spend half of my trip with my long time bff, lauren, prepping for her baby [coming in august] and just having some girl time! the last half was spent making up for lost time with my cousin, jacqueline, and playing/napping/coloring/snacking with her littles. jac spent many of her teenage days with me in diapers and pigtails – it was so fun/sentimental to finally spend a few days to make memories like that with her children! i can’t say that i didn’t come back with a hint of baby fever after snuggling with those sweet sweet babes! we took a trip to the awesome new perot museum of nature and science in downtown dallas – definitely worth a trip with or with out little ones! i'm so glad i had the chance to take this long-overdue trip this summer!

2  |  i've been raving about old navy all summer and for good reason! they’ve got their shorts [and more] on sale right now – head over and getchoo some! these pretties are only $10 – can’t beat it!

4  |  i'm really excited about something….ready? part custom, part pre-fab. the new “mini-design” template option is now available. i'll design a custom header based on design elements you love, and you choose from a selection of pre-designed navigation bars and social media icons. click here to read more and get started!

link up with me [almost] every friday for april, christina, darci, and natasha’s five on friday!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

4 comments:

April of Smidge Of This said...

Oooh, exciting about the mini-design! Your trip to Dallas looks like so much fun. Um, before you go getting baby fever, let's do wine! ;)

[darci @ the good life] said...

Haha!!! Loving April's comment about a wine night before the baby fever sinks in!! {{{And YES, you girl's just dive right in w/ that baby fever goodness.... this is what I like to hear!}}}

As for MINI blog designs - that's a wonderful idea! Bet they'll be a huge hit!

So glad you had a fabulous time in Dallas! I wish I was a little bit closer and would have made a quick trip to meet you for drinks, chips and queso (ha!).

Happy weekend, dear!

Whitney said...

I cannot believe that we were so close and I didn't even know it!! You should have made it down to Houston for a day! ;) those shorts are adorable! (Ps you should be super proud. This is the first comment on a blog I've ever left on my new iPad!)

Madeline {elle + j} said...

love the mini designs! i just adore what you did for my blog! people are going to snatch these up!

Older Older