12.15.2013

NUMBER 278

so i'm hoping that sharing a delicious holiday recipe will make up for my serious lack of blogging in the month of december. i made a new cookie recipe for a friend's cookie swap recently, and wanted to share the love! the recipe made a TON of cookies [70] and was really easy - might end up being my go-to for events where i need to bring a lot to the table [literally]. p.s. i think this recipe would also be great with chopped pecans added!

cowboy-cookies
 photo recipe-card2_zpsa85519d3.jpg

4 comments:

Kristin Thompson said...

These sound delicious! I love any cookies with oatmeal or chocolate chips!

Kristin
crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

Carolina Charm said...

We already ate all of our Cowboy Cookies and I'm kicking myself for not grabbing more!!!!

Cherish {A Girl, A Guy & A Golden} said...

These sound delicious! I love pecans so I might have to add those in. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Jaclyn Y said...

These are my kind of cookie! I'll be making, and devouring, these bad boys.

Older Older