9.16.2015

NUMBER 296

so i've already been slacking on my weekly updates. i'm growing a human, give me a break!

1 7  W E E K S


we took off last week for vacation in seagrove beach, fl with my family. i did break out the two piece around thursday, though - my thinking was that a tan baby bump looks more flattering than a white one [i like to think i was right!] i more than made up for my lack of alcohol intake with extra appetizers [just for me] and several shirley temples [who says they're just for 5 year olds - they're delicious!]
  • how far along? 17 weeks
  • baby size: a white onion!
  • total weight gain/loss? 8 pounds - right on track!
  • maternity clothes? not yet, just flowy, comfortable outfits. if it doesn't have an elastic waistband, it's not going on my body.
  • stretch marks? no
  • sleep? still sleeping great
  • best moment this week? spending time with friends' babies! i spent sunday afternoon playing with caroline, thomas and their mama, and saturday, i'm keeping my friend and coworker's baby girl! a little practice never hurt!
  • miss anything? raw oysters! but i did sneak a little [or a lot] of smoked tuna dip!
  • movement? not expecting any for another couple of weeks
  • food cravings? all the food
  • anything making you queasy or sick? nope - all food is fair game
  • have you started to show yet? oh yes - the bump is out! i was surprised to still be able to fit into some of my favorite jeans earlier this week, but i think that's because i seem to be carrying pretty high, and those sat pretty low on my hips.
  • gender: boy! [still guessing?]
  • labor signs: not anytime soon!
  • belly button in or out? in
  • nursery: no progress, but i did start looking for some fabric for a glider slipcover. take a peek at my pinterest board to see what else i'm planning!
  • wedding rings on or off? on
  • symptoms: round ligament pains and some back pain -- oh and extreme hunger.
  • mood: happy!
  • workouts: none at the beach, but i did make it to one body pump class this week, so i'll chalk it up as a win!
  • looking forward to: supper club! there are now 3 of us that have announced that we're pregnant since the last time we were all together, so we've got lots to celebrate!
my donut belly [and new haircut!]:




3 comments:

Carolina Charm said...

I looooooooove that teeny bump so much!!!! Prettiest mama everrrrr!! And Sunday was so fun! :) love yooooou!!

Annie said...

Ahhhhh how did I miss you were pregnant?!!! Congratulations!!!! What an exciting time. And yes, you'll be glad you did these updates! xo

Cherish {A Girl, A Guy & A Golden} said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! That is SO exciting! You look fabulous and I love the new hair!

Older Older