6.24.2009

number 20

hey friends! i'm such a consistent blogger this week! i'm really excited to have finished one of my projects. it took me forever to figure out how to neatly wrap my wedding card box, but i did it! voila! i hope you're as proud of me as i am of myself! haha! the ribbon is actually the bright kiwi/lime/green apple color that follows the theme - just doesn't show up that way here.

it was a tricky little thing, to say the least. so, when you see this very fancy "present" at the wedding, put it to use! just slip your card right in the front of the box!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I noticed the change in color theme and really love it! Now that I am getting into wedding planning as well I stumbled across something that you may like. It is wedding invitations with your perfect color scheme. On Etsy! Not sure where you stand, but just in case! Enjoy! And Congrats if I haven't said it yet!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23616373&ref=cat2_gallery_1

MeredithT said...

Super cute! Do you put the wedding cards that people write to you in it? I was wondering what cards went in it! I am learning lots of new wedding things these days! Love the color scheme! Have fun this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Like, if they leave a card at the reception, rather than bringing a gift - they can put it in this box! I got your voicemail, Mere, hopefully I'll see you soon in rich! love you!

Stacia Petrancosta said...

You and your crafts crack me up!!! I love it and I love you!

Older Older