4.06.2012

number 96

happy friday! today, i'm linking up with my best gal, alex, for her friday five that she’s bringing back into action just for me! since Easter is this sunday, it’s the feature for my friday five:

friday-five-easter-edition

1  |  my Easter holiday isn’t complete without cadbury crème eggs. apparently there’s people out there that are weirded out by the egg-ish yellow center? crazies. more for me!

2 | i love these soft pastel hues from OPI. here i've featured barre my soul, go on green, and care to danse? i'm thinking a soft pink on my nails would be perfect for this weekend. let’s be real, i'll probably stay with this color.

3  |  my dress for sunday is an oldie but a goodie! it’s been a while since i've worn this gal, and since bright bold colors are in this spring, i think this will be perfect. jcrew doesn’t sell this style anymore, but you might get lucky at an outlet or ebay if you’re looking!

4  |  the annual Easter egg hunt! i'm SO looking forward to seeing all of our cute nieces and cousins decked out in their Easter sunday best during the egg hunt. it’s my favorite part! and since it’s one of my sweet niece's 4th birthday, cake will be involved – which makes the day’s events that much sweeter!… literally.

5  |  with most sunday holidays comes a 3 day weekend! i'm extending my holiday into monday to spend the day with my brother apartment hunting in charlotte – which then means that we’ll be spending most of our day in uptown (the boys got high standards!)

happy easter!

No comments:

Older Older