6.29.2012

number 135

i'm taking a break from my hectic week to send out an SOS...

my perfect shoes are on their last leg (no pun intended), and i'm in dire need of some new brown wedges. not just any shoe, but the perfect brown wedge:

pictured above is the steve madden quinne wedge in brown. i've had these wedges for about 2 or 3 years now, and i WILL cry when the strap finally gives. i can wear these gals days without getting a blister or sore soles. to say that i love them is an understatement. unfortunately SM doesn't make them anymore [[insert frantic sobs]]. since i've been lazy for the past 2+ years and not unbuckling them each time - just slipping them on, along with many late-night outings at my favorite watering hole(s), their condition just isn't appropriate for everyday wear anymore.

so...it's up to y'all to help! PLEASE! if you've seen these shoes, or if you do in the future, size 8 please!

am i the only one who gets THIS
attached to a pair of shoes?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am just as attached to these as you . mine are falling apart and i refuse to stop wearing them or get rid of them. i have been looking for them online for months but no luck. If you have any info on where i can get a pair, any color, please let me know !!!! heres my email feel free to email me. Carlita10112@gmail.com

Older Older