7.03.2012

number 136

oh hey! i've been a off the radar for a little while, so i apologize. i've been taking some time to unplug and get my mind right over that past week or so. we've been having a blast on the weekends with lots of visitors – too bad summer is FLYING by! this weekend is no exception, andrew and i are hitting the road up to richmond, virginia for the weekend to spend some much-needed quality time with some of our best buds. we'll be splitting up for the weekend - andrew with his college roomie and bf, andy, and me with my favorite gal pals from college as well. if it were up to me, i'd be there now!Take Me There Tuesday Blog Button

richmond, virginia

as much as i love charlotte, this move hasn't been all roses for me. i've found it hard to settle into a good group of gals like i did in college, and i miss my girlfriends SO SO much.

i've very much looking forward to lots of of girl talk, gossip mags, wine, bachelorette talk, boy band playlists, hair and makeup, false eyelashes, panera brunch… the list goes on and on!

i hope everyone has a safe and very happy 4th of july holiday! we'll be watching the fireworks somewhere around uptown! if you know the perfect spot, let me know!

where’s this tuesday taking you?

No comments:

Older Older