7.11.2012

number 137

it’s COMING! my favorite time of year! even rivaling any major holiday, because it actually happens twice a year: RESTAURANT WEEK! andrew and i took advantage of this back in the winter and it was WONDERFUL! if you know me in real life, you know i love to eat! in fact, when people ask me what we love about living in charlotte, i usually say "the food"! and even though there are and endless amount of restaurants popping up all over the qc, we find ourselves eating at the SAME ONES over and over again. (if it ain't broke...) this is a great opportunity to find a new favorite, or indulge in a higher tier restaurant with $30 price tag! i like that! the dates are

 friday, july 20 - sunday, july 29

click the link above to view all of the awesome restaurants in the area AND the menu they’ll be offering for restaurant week! one WONDERFUL tip: a lot of these places have online ordering: soooo if you're snooping around today while you’re at work, you can make your reservation, look like you're still doing work, and get away with slackin' on the job!

are there any places that you’ve been that i can’t miss? i GOTTA know!

2 comments:

Carolina Charm said...

I was just informed yesterday that R-Week is coming back and am ridiculously excited!!!

Where did you go last time?

We've done Chima (not a fan), Cajun Queen, Carpe Diem, Dresslers, Red Rocks, Vivace, and a few others. We absolutely love R-week!

I just saw that 5Church (Uptown) is on the list and I am DEFINITELY making our reservation there. I have heard unbelievable reviews, and was hoping they would participate this time!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting the Queen City Style, so I could find you! I love making new Charlotte blogging friends!!! Now following :). Best, Whitley

Older Older