1.29.2014

NUMBER 291

 photo LOVING_zps80555a10.jpg
earrings  //  t-shirt  //  makeup bag  //  candle  //  comparison print  //  most of all print  //  bee print

so charlotte finally had a snow day! i have to admit, working from my couch with my house shoes on, in front of the fire beats being in the office today. the snow is melting fast, but you can be sure that i'm enjoying this gorgeous scene before it's gone. february 1st is THIS saturday which means valentine's day is right around the corner and with it comes hearts and love and flowers! here are a few things i'm loving lately. some valentine related, some not!

3 comments:

A.M. said...

love those earrings. Will you be my valentine?? ;)

Kristin Thompson said...

Great picks! I love the earrings!

Kristin
Crumbs & Curls

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

You know I'm loving that bee! I also really like the Kate Spade cosmetic bag!

Older Older