12.04.2009

number 46

ive been such a horrible blogger! i'll admit it myself!! i'll blame it on the fact that i couldn't blog before december 1st without talking about christmas! with that said:

welcome!

please, be our guest - take a tour of our christmas-y home.


i'm very proud of my :[first]: tree, ask anyone who's visited.




fluffy topper!


my unfinished centerpiece (using lots of wedding crystal!)...and the mural.

that's about all i have for christmas decor. our place isn't all that big - too much christmas could be overkill.

you have my word that i WILL blog again tomorrow - i've got some big news! don't get too excited, we all remember my last news, and andrew and i have a long LONG timeline as far as little ones go...

in the meantime, i've been busy painting some new ornaments, be sure to check out my facebook profile to see pics!


No comments:

Older Older