8.24.2012

number 158

image via

just in case it’s not written down in your calendar/planner or etched in your memory forever: my birthday is exactly 1 month from tomorrow. september 25th. i'll wait while you record that... andrew asked me last night what i'd like for my birthday, and i'm at a loss? i haven’t reached the point in adulthood where you just say “oh i don’t really want anything, just a card”. (honestly, does anyone really ever want just a card?) so i need help! what’s on your wish list this year?

2 comments:

Carolina Charm said...

SHUT UP! THAT IS MYYYYY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I am asking the hubs for a new camera lense!

henning love said...

happy 1 month until your birthday!! i can tell you are a girl who loves her birthday so do i!! and i start making my husband a birthday list way in advance

Older Older