8.29.2012

number 159

this weekend i stopped by buffalo exchange in plaza midwood and sold some clothes that weren’t loved anymore. y’know, that cutthroat process of going through your closet saying “didn’t wear this at all last season, see ya later!!” i've gotten much better at donating/selling items than i used to be. i'd hang on to stuff forever – y’know…just in case? i've parted ways with that mentality since the discovery of b.e., and why wouldn’t i? you get cash – on the spot! instant gratification! this time, i opted to spend some of said cash on an in-store purchase (that you get for 50% off!):


Vintage slim jean in worn in washvia j.crew

yeah, notice that $98 price tag on the j.crew jeans. i got these EXACT pants for $10, and i'm really excited to work them into my fall wardrobe. here are some of my favorite styles i've found for boyfriend jeans:

bf-jean pinned here

thanks for stopping by today! i'm hoping to be hiding out/become a hermit this weekend/next week before the craziness of the democratic national convention hits town. yikes! oh yeah, and i'm linking up today with jamie for what i'm loving wednesdsay!

what’s your favorite fall fashion?

5 comments:

Whitney H said...

I didn't discover Buffalo Exchange until I moved to Houston and I didn't really like the one that I went into! It might have been too busy, haha. I'm still a lover of Plato's Closet. I have had great luck the past couple of times I've gone there!

Laura Wyatt said...

yeah, whitney! it's kind of hit or miss, but this is the 2nd pair of awesome jeans i've gotten there! it's enough to keep going back!

Unknown said...

i live in my boyfriend jeans, and love them!

Have a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

Carolina Charm said...

So I've brought BAGS full of really good in-season clothes to BE before, and I always walk away with like $8. lol. It's a really cool store though!

Laura Wyatt said...

no way! i did notice even this time of year, they didnt want any of my summer clothes, and left some really nice items still in my bag. so i really don't know what their standards per-season are!?

Older Older