9.07.2012

number 162

never have i ever…. owned ANYTHING leopard print.

…is something i would have said 2 days ago. yeah y’all! seriously! anything. last night i took a fashion risk (coming from the gal who would much rather be in jeans and a t-shirt every day). i bought a leopard print tunic. this is a big deal for me… and i need a little input! since “animal print” is in its trial run for me, i splurged on this $25 beauty from old navy. now, i know there are some fashion savvy gals out there! how do i wear this without it screaming “meeeeow! i love leopard print!!” ?!

here are a couple combos i put together on my own. which of these would you choose?

leopard-outfits

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7


p.s. special thanks to christina and april for letting me take a peek into the "cool blogger gal" club. i met them both for the first time last night, and y'all, these ladies are just too awesome for words! i honestly felt like we'd been friends all along! if you have a blogger community in your area, i highly encourage a meet-up or get together over a glass (or 3 of wine). you can learn so so much and make some great friends in the process! 

5 comments:

April of Smidge Of This said...

Last night truly was a great time! And if anyone can pull off leopard, my friend, it's YOU! I love both outfit combos. I love a little leopard and have a great cardigan from Old Navy in that pattern that I purchased last fall.

Alisa Marie said...

Hmmm... It's hard to pick which one, I would have to say the first because I love mint pants, however I do love the riding boots in the second outfit!

Brooke said...

Leopard print is cute ! Cute outfits!

Whitney said...

I love dresses with leggings and boots! What a comfortable and stylish look :)

Breanne said...

J. Crew actually has really nice bubble earrings just like #6! :)

Older Older