9.11.2012

number 164

the weather turned a little cool this weekend, and it has me SO excited for football season (let's be honest, tailgating season)! the south takes their tailgating very seriously, and i thank my stars that i went to a school that's so passionate about their team. reflecting on my SEC roots, i've always loved how the girls really get dressed up for the games! they put in a lot more effort than your typical hokie-tee-and-jeans combo. so here ya go - in case you're looking for a few options to spice up your gameday garb.

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6

if you're not a hokie, but are still looking for some awesome attire, check out these sites that cater to us gameday gals: twelve saturdays, the red dress boutique, vestique, dress u, sideline sweetie, queen of the tailgate, versei, and adabelles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your football post Laura! I hope you'll come link it up with us today on The Gameday Belles!

Brandy Bruce said...

Love those dresses!

eliza b. said...

I've been searching for a maroon dress! I'm going to VT vs Clemson so I dont want to wear orange and give people the wrong impression!

Older Older