11.28.2012

number 185

  
it’s wednesday! i haven’t played in a while, so i figured i'd link up with jamie for what i'm loving wednesday! can i get a “hallelujah” for the week being halfway over?

christmas is just around the corner, but i've been eyeballing several things for myself lately! i'm going to have to hold off for a little longer, and just tack ‘em onto the wishlist!

what-im-loving-wednesday2

1  |  i drink my coffee out of my huuuge tervis tumbler every morning. it keeps my brew hot much longer than my regular ol' mug. so i'm putting a monogrammed tervis on my wish list this year (24 oz, please!), but wanna hear a sad story? my circle monogram is terrible! sob story, i know.

monogrammeh.

2  |  this balsam and cedar footed candle. i spotted this beauty in a boutique over the weekend – she is not only beautiful, but smells amazing! since i'm allergic to real christmas trees (another sad story), i need her to fill my home with the seasonal scent we all love so much!

3  |  ok, so shrimp and grits isn’t on my christmas wish list. this one i'm taking care of myself. i've been craving it like a crazy person lately, and i plan on making this recipe this weekend. if you have an amazing recipe for s&g, please please share!

4  |  lastly, on cyber monday, i sat for about an hour with these leggings from loft in my online shopping cart. i'm feeling really smart right now, because not only are they not half off anymore, they’re sold out. (i'm really full of sad stories today, right?) hopefully santa snagged a pair before they were all gone!

hope everyone’s having a wonderful week! p.s. who’s buying lottery tickets tonight? 500 MIL? yes, please!

what are you loving this wednesday?

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina Yeagley said...

too bad you didn't get the leggings! they are a must :-)

the shrimp and grits looks amazing.

And hello from another "Queen City" - Cincinnati!

Unknown said...

I have two furry babies as well! Jeez too much in common already, I think I'll stick around and blogosphere stalk you some more ;)

Pris said...

That candle is divine! I love it!

Whitney said...

I have a pair of ponte leggings from Target that I got a few years ago and I am OBSESSED with them. I may have slept in them last night and then wore them to work today.... embarrassing I know!

Older Older