11.30.2012

number 186

is it just me, or did christmas arrive VERY quickly this year? i've never been one to start decorating before december, and i'm usually a last-minute gift shopper as well, but this year, i have to say, that even waiting until tomorrow to put up my tree makes me feel i'm running behind! maybe it’s having our own house to decorate? anyway – i'm really on the ball this year, having already submitted my order for christmas cards! go me!
for the 4th year in a row, i've designed mine and andrew’s christmas cards to send out to family and friends. why not? here’s where i'm drawing some inspiration:
cmas-cards
1  |  2  |  3  |  4
and i know you friends IRL would love to see my and andrew’s bright and shiny faces, but this year, we’ve opted to do a non-photo christmas card. don’t worry, it’s still very “us”!
come back next week for a peek into christmas cards past and, later in the month, for this year’s reveal!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

How cute! I really want to do Christmas cards this year, but Nick thinks that we shouldn't. I'm so torn! We've never done personalized ones before.

Bri Buzali said...

Hey! I'm visiting from a comment that you left on Whitney (The Observant Turtles) blog! I'm a former Houstonian, went to UNCC, moved back to Houston for a bit and am back in Charlotte. I miss all of the Houston blogger meet-ups and totally think we need them in Charlotte because I met so many great girls that way! Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hi!

Older Older