12.03.2012

number 187

cmas

just a couple of christmas scenes from the wyatt residence…we had a productive little saturday and put our christmas decorations up (along with andrew raking up 22 bags of fallen leaves); it really got me in the christmas spirit! [i wasn’t really feeling it yet!] had some holiday tunes on the tv, a simmer pot on the stove, and some online purchases in my shopping cart for you special ones. i've got a good amount of the shopping started and christmas cards are on the way, so i feel like i'm really on top of my game. so in the spirit of giving, i've put together a playlist of some of my favorite festive tunes just for you! yes, it’s got everything from otis redding to hanson, it’s my list, and that’s what i like, okay? y’all enjoy!

my ultra awesome christmas faves

2 comments:

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Ok I havent heard of songza- you're going to have to fill me in on this!

Caitlin C. said...

Loveee you decorations - especially that wreath on the door! Decorating really does get me in the Christmas spirit.

Older Older