12.13.2012

NUMBER 191

thanks so much for the great responses on my last post. it really put me at ease, knowing i'm not the only [late] twenty something who still feels like a shy little girl sometimes!

let's lighten things up a bit today, shall we? christmas cards seem to be the running trend in the blogosphere today, and it just so happens to be the day i've planned to do myyy big reveal. i can tell -- you're really excited!

cmas3

yes, that is our house, and yes, those are our kitties. i really enjoy designing our own christmas cards each year, and although i do have to sacrifice on paper quality (eek!), i'm really proud do deliver something that i made and has our own little touch.

i hope everyone is having a wonderful week! i'm over-the-moon excited because tonight, sweet "annie" has arranged a charlotte blogger dinner and ornament exchange! i'm pumped to meet some new friends and have a blast with these great gals!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh, I love your card! I was looking at it and said, "wow, that looks a lot like their house!" I'm impressed!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

How do you know how to do these fancy things? I love your adorable card! Will you teach me! haha! I'm asking for photoshop for Christmas, and I'm hoping I can somehow update my own blog design!

A.M. said...

Hi there bff! I nominated you for a Liebster Award....check it out here: http://pinkandprosperous.blogspot.com/2012/12/friday-fun-and-liebster-award.html

xoxo Alex

Older Older