12.14.2012

NUMBER 192

so last night was the 1st annual charlotte blogger christmas dinner and ornament exchange, and i have to say that i sincerely hope this continues as a yearly tradition. i had SUCH a blast with these ladies, and although i had only met 2 of them previously (whom i adore!), everyone was SO warm and welcoming - even to me and my tiny little blog! and to be a bunch of computer-savvy tech gals, we’re not too bad to look at!

blogger-group-pic

top: me, bre, kate, annie, mariel, lulu, maran, lauren
bottom: bri, christina, mindy, michelle, april

bubblyenjoying a little drank before the shindig begins!
via

blog-gals

me with christina and april, sweet sweet girlfriends.

gifts

photo credits go to these gals 1  |  2  |  3

it’s so refreshing to spend some time with ladies who aren’t catty and really just enjoy each other’s company, talking about things in common (sororities and favorite neighborhood restaurants, mostly), and good food – duh! for inquiring minds, we all met at aria in uptown charlotte – which i highly recommend for a fancy-ish dinner out. i enjoyed the most delicious thin crust pizza with goat cheese, caramelized onions, and mushrooms [helllooo leftovers!], and plan on going back soon to partake in their champagne selection!

everyone, have a great weekend! xoxo

5 comments:

Annie said...

So much fun meeting you! :)

Emily @ LaForce Be With You said...

Aria is a great choice for that!! Looks like a ton of fun!

LuLu said...

It was so nice to meet you and I am SO glad I got the ornament you brought. I love it. Wish I could have talked with you more but there is always next time~

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

What a fun event! I'm originally from Charlotte so seeing posts like this makes me homesick! Found your blog through Christina at Southern Charm and following now.

Whitney said...

How fun!! I'm seriously so jealous. I would love to meet Charlotte bloggers! I still consider that my hometown, even though I never officially lived in Charlotte! haha.

Older Older