2.19.2013

NUMBER 212

hey y’all! sorry i'm not sorry for the radio silence over the past week-ish. i've been having TOO much fun playing designer for sweet bri over at just bri. bri is the founder of the charlotte social – a networking site for charlotte bloggers. i was giddy with joy when she asked me to help out with the design because 1. i love blog design (obv.) and 2. i TOTALLY support her cause. i've met some incredible girls and real life friends through blogging and am SO excited to see what the charlotte social can offer these amazing women. below, i've featured some branding and design elements i developed and the final site design!
charlotte-social-branding-board-final.fw
charlotte-social-screen-shot
y’all stop by, and tell bri i said hi! if you’re interested in a fresh design for your blogspace, fill out a design request to get started!

6 comments:

Mariel said...

I LOVE the new design. I totally could tell it was yours when I got on it yesterday. You're so talented!

A.M. said...

AMAZING.

That is all.

Bri Buzali said...

Thanks again, I love it!

Whitney said...

I'm seriously so in love with your designs, including your new colors!

Sydney Cook said...

I love it- this is seriously, da bomb!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

So pretty! You are really talented! Newest follower!

xo!
Lauren

Older Older