10.18.2013

NUMBER 268

finally! it looks and feels like fall outside! this week has been a perfect 10 in my book! here are a few things that are making me smile: we found out mrs. carolina charm is having a baaaby, i had a perfect catch up dinner with a good friend last night, the house is clean, bbq is on the agenda for this weekend, i wrapped up a really cute design for a really cute friend this week, and had some time to work on my own site a little.

you might [or might not] notice that i made some changes this week. not only is laura wyatt designs a separate site now, but i've developed some fun new design packages too! this will replace the long, drawn out a la carte, back and forth estimate routine i was doing before! i'm really excited! blog design is something i really LOVE doing - the creativty involved with making a design, the excitement i get when my code actually works...ok i'll stop before i totally geek out on you. anyway for my five on friday post, i've hand picked some of my recent [and not so recent] favorite designs:

as usual, i'm linking up with these sweet girls for five on friday [darci, christina, april, + natasha]

HAPPY [FALL] WEEKEND!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I was looking at your design site yesterday - I adore your work! I plan on asking husband for a custom blog design as a Christmas gift, so hopefully I will be contacting you soon!

April of Smidge Of This said...

Your talent just shines! It was wonderful seeing you last night :)

Carolina Charm said...

So excited for your new site! And how CUTE are your packages?!?! Love, love, love!!! xo

Fash Boulevard said...

oh my goodness, you are so talented. Adore this post, love. If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

www.fashboulevard.com

Older Older